Find details of our current vacancies on the following pages:
About Isca Academy
At Isca Academy, we are relentlessly ambitious for all our pupils and intend to have the best outcomes in the country by 2027. We are at the start of a five-year journey to becoming the best school in the country and are unapologetic about this ambition. We intend to transform Isca into a beacon of national excellence in order to support the improvement of education in the South West. We understand that outcomes in our region are not good enough and are determined to change this.
As a member of our team, you will reflect this ambition and these values in everything you do. We are always searching for relentlessly driven individuals who reflect our core values of Inspiration, Success, Community, and Ambition. We believe, as a part of the Ted Wragg Trust, in growing great people; if you are someone who embodies our values and reflects our purpose, we will ensure you have the training and opportunities you need in order to become outstanding in every area of your work. Above all, we seek people driven by the belief that all young people, regardless of background, can achieve at the very highest level.
We will support you in your work improving the lives of young people in every way we can. As part of our teaching team:
- We are building a world-class coaching system in which you will receive high-leverage, weekly feedback underpinned by deliberate practice.
- We are working alongside the Ted Wragg Trust to build a low-workload, knowledge-rich, and expertly sequenced curriculum.
- We will articulate with clarity as leaders what excellence in the classroom and curriculum design looks like so that you know clearly how to embrace this.
- We will ensure that every single day you get better at your job because we know that transforming the lives of our young people is more important than anything else.
- We will lead with openness and transparency, in order to build trust within our team.
- We will listen to your feedback and are creating clear systems of communication to facilitate this.
Finally, we will use your time wisely and never waste it. We will only ever ask you to do things that make the boat go faster and you a better practitioner.
Our school motto is ‘Excellence through Habit’. We are passionate about growing and finding brilliant people who share this belief.
We would love you to see our school in action if you are interested in any role please contact our HR team via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01392 204082.
All applications should be made by completing the Trust application form, including evidence of how you meet the person specification for the role and should be submitted to email@example.com.
The Ted Wragg Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and operate in accordance with the Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed. This role requires the ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence and fluency in English.
The Trust is committed to ensuring that our employees are able to achieve their full potential in an environment offering dignity, respect and equality of opportunity.