We aim to respect the privacy rights and maintain data security for our visitors. We are transparent about the data we collect and will work to handle data within the law. By using this website you should be able to enjoy browsing without compromising your privacy.
HOSTING AND SSL
We use secure server technology, including Trustwave SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption so that your browsing session is protected. Using this technology helps to minimise the ability for unauthorised parties to access any data passed between your browser and our website’s server.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
We use Google Analytics to anonymously track data relating to visitor behaviour patterns. This is done in order to measure numbers of visits to a particular parts of a website, or use of features. No personal or data which could be used to identify site visitors is collected by Google Analytics.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Links to third party websites may appear on our website where these are believed to be relevant to our content and may be of interest to our visitors. Third party websites should have their own privacy policies, and we cannot be held liable for their policies or non-compliance with data protection laws.
Should you wish to contact us via email, we will not share any of the data you provide with any other business or individuals, and will delete the data that you have provided on request.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about our policy.