We welcome the opportunity to meet prospective students and parents at Isca Academy and give you the opportunity to look around our school. This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the arrangements for our open events will be slightly different.
Virtual Open Evening Thursday 24th September 2020 from 7:00pm
We hosted a live, virtual event to hear from staff and students about life and learning at Isca Academy. We hope this provides a good idea of what our school offers. While there was an opportunity to ask questions live, you can still submit questions via the form below.
You can watch the event via the YouTube player below, or this link.
00:26 – Introduction
1:17 – Video tour
40:02 – Live Q&A
Email us your questions
Please use this contact box for questions relating to students joining us in 2021. Leave your email address and we will get in touch with a reply.
Open Morning Tours
SPACES ON OPEN MORNING TOURS ARE NOW FULL
Although Open Mornings will be held on the school site, guided groups will be very small each day and timings of the tours are set to avoid visitors coming into contact with students. Visitors will not be in the corridors at times of lesson change-over or at social times. No lessons will be visited. All visitors will be required to wear face coverings throughout the visit and to sanitise their hands on arrival.
Please read our restrictions carefully before booking.
Restrictions will mean:
- Tour groups will be kept small and you MUST book in advance.
- Open tours will be limited to Year 6 students who might consider joining us in September 2021 only. We would ask that wherever possible just the Year 6 student/s and ONE parent attend to avoid congestion on the site.
- In order to attend you will need to complete our online form to register and indicate your preferences for a date.
- We will confirm the allocated date by email.
- Tours will last 40 minutes. We will ask all visitors to wear face coverings during their visit.
- We are afraid we will be unable to admit visitors without a prior appointment.
- Prior to your visit we will ask you to watch an introductory video from headteacher, Aimee Mitchell and some of our team of staff at Isca Academy. This will mean that hopefully some of your questions will have been answered before your visit.
- Please consider whether you need to attend a tour. If you already have a child here, or have visited us before, then please give priority to those that have not yet had that opportunity.
If you have any questions please use the e-mail address to get in touch: email@example.com