We welcome the opportunity to meet prospective students and parents at Isca Academy and give you the opportunity to look around our school. This year, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the arrangements for our open events will be slightly different.
Virtual Open Evening Thursday 24th September 2020 from 7:00pm
You are invited to join us for this live, virtual event to hear from staff and students about life and learning at Isca Academy. We aim to give you a good idea of what our school offers, and you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
You will be able to access the event via a link from this page. You do not need an account or specific software to attend. You will not need to pre-register.
Following the event a recording will be placed on the website for anyone to access if they are unable to join us live.
Open Morning Tours
We will also be holding a restricted number of tours in school on the following dates and times:
Monday 28th September – Friday 9th October at 8:50am each day.
Spaces on the tours can be booked via the following link LINK TO BOOKING FORM
Please read our restrictions carefully before booking.
Restrictions will mean:
- Tour groups will be kept small and you MUST book in advance.
- Open tours will be limited to Year 6 students who might consider joining us in September 2021 only. We would ask that wherever possible just the Year 6 student/s and ONE parent attend to avoid congestion on the site.
- In order to attend you will need to complete our online form to register and indicate your preferences for a date.
- We will confirm the allocated date by email.
- Tours will last 45 minutes. We will ask all visitors to wear face coverings during their visit.
- We are afraid we will be unable to admit visitors without a prior appointment.
- Prior to your visit we will ask you to watch an introductory video from headteacher, Aimee Mitchell and some of our team of staff at Isca Academy. This will mean that hopefully some of your questions will have been answered before your visit.
- Please consider whether you need to attend a tour. If you already have a child here, or have visited us before, then please give priority to those that have not yet had that opportunity.
If you have any questions please use the e-mail address to get in touch: email@example.com