Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkuknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)
- Let’s Talk About It (support for parents and carers to keep children safe from online radicalisation)
- UK Safer Internet Centre (tips, advice, guides)
These websites include video clips, activities and games as well as useful information.
Some of them are being used regularly in class and your students should be familiar with them.
UK Safer Internet Centre
Digital Safety: Staying Safe online: An Australian site but some really useful information here for parents.
Social Media Reviews: A great site for parents to check out the common social networking apps that your children may be using www.net-aware.org.uk